A suite of powerful applications to promote collaboration and better decision making at the construction site
A combination of smart mobile apps and web technology that encourage collaboration, the exchange of information and boosts productivity.
- Standardises document distribution
- Increases collaboration
- Reduces the cost and administration burden of information dissemination
- Improves data capture quality in the field
- Saves time with reporting and compliance
- Improves audit and compliance tracking
Apps at a Glance
A single location for updates, changes and notifications
A consolidated view of tasks and things to do
Boost data capture and accuracy in the field
Browse, read and acknowledge documents in any format
Record, browse and share diary entries amongst site operatives
Capture and annotate pictures, videos and audio
Easy-to-use web portal for the administration of Site Companion
The site diary can be integrated with popular software packages, such as SharePoint, Huddle, 4Projects and many other 3rd party systems
- Quick access to my tasks
- At-a-glance details of any new or changed documents
- Details of any responses received for completed forms
- Access to personal information
With its innovative social features, the site diary promotes collaboration between site operatives and provides an insight into trending topics, issues or problems.
- Capability to specify plant, weather and site operatives into a diary entry
- Free text diary entry form
- Linking of a diary entry to a project, package or specific work item
- Share diaries across the site with multiple site operatives
- Browse diary entries for the last week, month or longer
The tasks application can integrate with popular applications such as SharePoint, Huddle and 4Projects providing a single aggregated task list.
- View tasks and associated items
- Sort tasks by due date, task type and more
* Integration with third party systems may be required.
- View any document format
- Search documents for specific sections or information
- Bookmark/Favourite documents or document sections
- Provide read receipts
- Acknowledge documents have been received
With the Site Companion forms application you have a powerful arsenal of digital templates at your disposal that can be customised to fit the needs of the project.
- Capability to complete a form even when no internet connection is available
- Standard form elements you would expect including text boxes, date pickers, drop downs and more
- Easily attach pictures
- Capability to annotate pictures
- Automatically associate location and GPS co-ordinates
- The capability to link pictures to a project, works package, work item, contractor or other elements.
- Provide accompanying descriptions to photos or videos
- Annotate pictures with standard drawing tools
- Setup users, distribution groups and access roles
- Upload and manage documents
- Create and manage data capture forms
- Control permissions and distribution for documents and forms
- Usage and engagement reports
The Site Companion can be integrated with many of today’s most popular applications that fall within a construction company’s common data environment.
- JD Edwards
- Data Scope
For more information on the integration services provided by 3Squared please get in touch and we can discuss your requirements further.