We are expanding our activities and are looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
We’re currently working on several high profile iPhone and iPad applications and are looking for talented developers to join our team and get involved in these exciting projects. We’re currently looking for:
iOS software developers with the following:
- Good technical knowledge of Objective C, Cocoa Touch Frameworks and Mobile Development
- Knowledge of mobile internet technology such as HTTP, HTTPS etc.
- Good technical knowledge of web services/services orientated architectures (SOA, including SOAP and Rest
- Excellent understanding of data structures/storage including, XML, JSON, SQL/SQLite and Property Lists
- Good knowledge of the iOS development development platform.
Junior iOS developer:
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Knowledge of iPhone SDK 2.0/3.0
- Skill in profiling and making efficient software
- RESTful Web services
The position is for a very client facing for a confident and energetic individual; it involves lots of travel to clients, requirement gathering, analysis of those requirements which will be based around technical web based IT systems. Though you will not need to be a programmer by any means, you will need to be able to understand the limits of the technologies you are dealing with (bespoke IT systems) and be able to communicate them to the business manager and the development teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To consult on the initial requirements direct from the client
- To provide Business analyst skills when determining the suitability of project scope.
- To take briefs from clients on projects/campaigns and translate these to workable briefing documents to the Business Manager and Development team.
- To manage regular client status meetings and ensure a status report is issued immediately afterwards.
- To obtain client approval for project sign off through to implementation sign off to ensure estimated costs before commencing work on any project.
- To obtain client approval of all stages of creative and development work to ensure successful implementation.
If you are interested in any of these vacancies you can email your CV or apply for more information by emailing email@example.com.