Adobe releases Photoshop Touch for iPad 2
Some readers might have caught a quick glimpse of Adobes new Photoshop touch for the iPad 2 during the weekend, the App however was quickly pulled from the store. Now Adobe has finally and officially unveiled its new photo editing app, Photoshop Touch is available now in the App Store for $9.99.
Previously Adobe intro ducted the App for Android while promising that the iPad edition would soon follow, well they kept their word and iPad 2 users can now enjoy many of the functions they recognize from the desktop version right on their iPad 2. Below are some of the features Adobe mentions on the iTunes site:
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Photoshop Touch’s goal is to let you edit your photos on the go without having to worry about where the images are stored. You can pull images from Google Images, your Camera Roll, or Facebook account in-app.