Free breakfast event – helping you understand the cloud
Do you really understand what the cloud is?
Would you like to know more? Then come along and join us for a free breakfast workshop.
3Squared are working with Central Technology to deliver a breakfast workshop for businesses, to bring a better understanding of the cloud, cloud technologies and the type of broadband connection required to get you up and running. Central Technology, a managed IT and Communications solution provider based in Chesterfield, have worked with Chesterfield Champions and Dunston Innovation Centre to organise what promises to be an informative event.
Aimed at IT Managers, business owners and decision makers, this jargon free session will cover:
– Cloud myths and misconceptions: what the cloud is and what it isn’t
– Is the cloud right for your business? Hybrid cloud or full migration?
– How to choose the right cloud solution from Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, Dropbox to Citrix Sharefile
– How moving to the cloud can reduce cost, increase flexibility and improve security within your IT network.
– How can you connect to the cloud?
– Top tips on overcoming slow broadband connection speeds
– Developing bespoke applications for your business and your customers
The event has been organised following 3Squared’s success in a similar event in July – Demystifying the Cloud. We had some great feedback and are looking forward to seeing another group of forward-thinking local businesses.
Date: Tuesday 8th October, 2013
Time: 8.00 am -10.00 am (breakfast provided)
Venue: Dunston Innovation Centre, Chesterfield, S41 8NG