Our collaborative online software empowers construction stakeholders to use a single central database for managing room data throughout the project life-cycle
The Room Data Sheet software is extremely flexible because it can be customised to meet the needs of your business.
Our expert team can install the eRDS software, either on-premise or cloud based and offers training to those using the software on a daily basis.
Due to its adaptability, a wide range of professions can use the software collaboratively. The online software allows the complete project team to share information and capture any changes to the project instantly.
eRDS software has been used on projects around the world, ranging from small residential renovations to multi-site commercial developments.
eRDS was developed after 15 years experience with room data sheets in the construction industry and is being used by a broad range of clients around the world.
- Introduces a systematic approach to managing room data sheets through a project’s life cycle
- Greater visibility providing an authoritative answer for all project contractors
- Supports real-time data collaboration between architect, quantity surveyors and all other contractors
- Assists property owners to maintain their buildings more economically
- Provides insurers with more comprehensive and accurate information reducing fraudulent claims thus offering the potential to lower premiums
- Assists the emergency services to rapidly assess and locate high risk areas pre and during disaster scenarios
- Enables efficient briefing of in-house and external advisers
- Aids effective financial forecasting from concept on through construction to handover
- Records value and time changes
- Produces accurate valuations
- Shares detailed information with all the construction team
- Creates O&M manuals