Our award-winning team works in partnership with the world’s leading brands to deliver technically and creatively imaginative enterprise mobile solutions across iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry
Mobile solutions provide a richer, more personalised experience for your customers and employees, taking advantage of the full feature set of smartphones and tablets.
However, in spite of all the potential benefits, creating mobile systems that are deeply integrated into existing enterprise infrastructure poses significant IT and operational challenges.
- Enable your company to get to market faster by helping to build, run, and manage mobile apps;
- Deliver secure, integrated mobile apps that help your organisation leverage existing investments in CRM, ERP, and other enterprise systems;
- Leverage mobile commerce capabilities to deliver new revenue streams; and
- Help your organisation improve customer satisfaction through mobile “self-care” systems that allow customers to manage accounts on the go.
One of the first mainstream smartphones, the iPhone is seen as a pioneer of the latest handheld technology and is used by millions of people around the world. Making use of its intuitive interface and built in sensors, our bespoke applications are tailor-made to meet the needs of your organisation
With its sleek, compact design, the secure operating system iOS, and a robust app environment that now has millions of applications, its no wonder the iPhone is becoming the number one communication device of choice for many of today’s organisations today.
3Squared has been developing and managing iPhone applications since third-party apps became possible back in 2007. During that time we have amassed a wealth of experience and capability making us a safe choice for your next iPhone app development project.
Working in partnership with 3Squared, we can:
- Integrate with existing back office systems such as CRM and ERP platforms;
- Extend the customer experience onto the iPhone, enabling customers to manage accounts on the go;
- Engage iPhones as promotional tools to accompany advertising campaigns and initiatives; and
- Leverage the mobile commerce capabilities of the iPhone to create new revenue streams.
One of the first commercially available tablets, the iPad is now one of the most universally recognised devices in the world. Our clients use our iPad software to reach their customers, share information and mobilise their workforce
The iPad has not only defined the tablet sector, but has revolutionised the work place and in particular empowered the mobile workforce. Thanks to its large 10” screen, lightweight form factor and instant 3G connectivity, the iPad has begun replacing the laptop within many organisations.
According to a recent report by Apple, over 90% of Fortune 100 companies and 80% of Fortune 500 companies are either trialling the iPad or have begun rolling out the devices, often with their own enterprise applications.
With a wealth of experience and capability in developing iPad applications, 3Squared has been working with some of the largest brands and organisations within the UK. We have:
- Developed rich and engaging sales presentations for demonstrations on the iPad;
- Worked on features such as field data capture, remote data capture, and using GPS and Accelerometer features;
- Integrated apps with existing back office systems such as CRM and ERP platforms;
- Extended the customer experience onto the iPad, enabling customers to manage accounts on the go;
- Developed promotional applications that accompany advertising campaigns and initiatives; and
- Worked on specialist enterprise apps that integrate with magnetic strip readers and other 3rd party peripherals.
There are over 12,000 different types of Android device, used by major manufacturers such as Sony, Samsung and HTC. If your organisation or customers use a fragmented range of devices, then our Android development services can help you reach them all
With a staggering 1.5 million Android phone activations every day, and nearly a billion mobile devices using the system, Google’s Android operating system is the most widely used consumer-focused mobile operating system in the world. Its popularity is only set to grow as it is now widely used by many leading manufacturers including HTC, Samsung and LG.
However, thanks to its open model, the Android landscape has become increasingly fragmented with multiple versions of Android running on a plethora of different handheld devices.
Since its launch in 2007 we have been helping organisations navigate this fragmented landscape, providing a total service solution from building through to management and deployment. We have:
- Developed promotional applications that accompany advertising campaigns and initiatives;
- Extended the customer experience onto tablets enabling customers to manage accounts on the go; and
- Worked on features such as field data capture, remote data capture, and using GPS and Accelerometer features.