Reception Administration Apprentice
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate wanting to start their career whilst obtaining a qualification in Business Administration. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and personable apprentice to provide reception and office support. The role is a great foundation for a number of careers including PA work, office and operational management roles, facilities management, book-keeping and possibly even accountancy.
The training provider will be The Source Academy Sheffield.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Scanning files
- Booking Train tickets and hotels as required
- Bank Duties (fetching petty cash, banking client cheques etc)
- Post Office Runs
- Stock Taking and Supply Ordering
- General Reception Duties including booking meetings and taking post
- Assisting in taking client payments
- Admin for staff including holiday allowance logging
- General Facilities including overseeing tidiness and cleanliness of office
- Friendly and professional manner
- Good level of organisation
- The ability to prioritise
- The ability to work independently
Training, Qualifications and Experience Required
- No experience required, but good level of English, Maths, and IT important.
- Work experience in an office would be desirable
Candidates should apply through the Source website.